Joomla is a free, content management system for building a versatile website framework which can be easily updated and extended. There are a huge number of templates and extensions that can be installed onto a Joomla website. Joomla offers a very flexible framework, allowing multiple diverse extensions to be installed.
What You Will Learn
- Fundamental concepts behind templates, components, articles, menus & categories
- Setting up a Joomla site
- Publishing content to your website with links, images, banners and more
- Building in extensions and templates to your website
- Applying Search Engine Optimization into the core site
- Integrating social media to your site
Who Should Attend?
- The course is aimed at candidates who want to consider Joomla! for their next project and who want to learn best practice.
- Business owners or their employees who maintain their company joomla based website
- Web designers who want to expand their repetoire and be able to build client websites using a modern CMS.
- Confidence in adding content and carrying out routine maintenance tasks
- Unlimited post course email support
- Easy Joomla! installs for PC and Mac computers, plus many high quality Joomla! extensions
- Free Professional Mobile Responsive template to take away
- Free 4 GB memory stick
Free Hints & Tips newsletter.