During this introduction training course to Microsoft Word, participants will cover the main features of Word including using menus and working with text. Practical exercises are used to enhance the learning process.
The training course is totally interactive and delegates are encouraged to bring examples of the type of work they will need to produce.
The MS Word training course can be structured to each clients’ individual requirements. Where required, the course notes provided can be customised to suit clients corporate identity. Please call for further details.
What You Will Learn
- Overview of Word & Getting Started
- Working with Text & Using the Clipboard
- Using the Tool bar & Printing
- Setting up User Preferences
- Keyboard Shortcuts & Importing
- Managing long documents & Introduction to Tables
- Introduction to Mail Merge & Useful Word features
- Word & Other Programs, Indexing, Content Pages, Word Art
Who Should Attend?
This introduction course is intended for anyone who has little or no experience using a computer or word processor, migrating from another program or simply wishing to improve their skills.
Become proficient and confident in using Microsoft Word in the workplace, as well as attaining an array of skills in all aspects of this software.