On this Microsoft Office course, participants will learn all the primary and most useful features of Word and how to get the most from this powerful but sometimes under utilised software.
We will cover useful interactions between each Office application, such as importing Excel data, merging documents and incorporating graphics from other programs. PowerPoint and Excel will be covered, and we can also include an overview of useful features in Outlook (Entourgage Mac), Outlook Express and the other peripheral Office add-ons.
This MS Office training course is totally interactive "workshop style" and delegates are encouraged to bring with them examples of the type of documents they will need to produce.
What You Will Learn
- Overview of Office Suite
- MS Word, Word Basics & Using Clipboard
- File Management & The Toolbar
- Mail Merge & Generating Labels
- Indexes & Table of Contents, Printing
- MS Excel & Excel Worksheets
- File Management & Printing, Functions & Charts
- MS PowerPoint, Working with Text & Objects
- Using Organisation Charts & Importing Pictures & Graphics
- Preparing Slides & Slide Show, Speaker Handouts
Who Should Attend?
This introduction course is for anyone who wishes to become proficient or learn more about the entire suite of applications.
Learn how to work efficiently and productively and takeaway the skills you will need in the workplace. You will be proficient in producing documents and presentations that will meet the most exacting demands.