Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro delivers an even more powerful and streamlined digital movie editing experience with features previously found only on expensive hardware-based editing systems, such as real-time secondary colour correction, high-quality slow motion, and multicamera editing. Even Hollywood have realised the potential of editing films in Premiere Pro. Gone Girl, released in October 2014, was the first Hollywood feature-length film cut entirely in Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
This workshop style Adobe Premiere Pro training course will demonstrate, with hands on examples, how to use the interface, built-in tools, timeline and to import still images and video, apply transitions and effects to create a digital movie in virtually any standard or high-definition format, complete with an audio soundtrack.
What You Will Learn
- Touring Premiere Pro & Getting Started
- Planning Your Video
- Shooting & Capturing Video Assets
- Preferences & Managing Assets
- Creating Cuts-only Videos
- Adding Video Transitions & Creating Dynamic Titles
- Adding Video Effects & Putting Clips in Motion
- Acquiring & Editing Audio
- Sound & Mixing Audio, Compositing Techniques
- Enhancing Colour, Editing Tips, & Shortcuts
- Integration & Exporting Frames, Clips and Sequences
Who Should Attend?
This introduction course is for either the creative professional who is looking to broaden their skills base or an amateur with basic digital video camera experience - our two day course teaches you how to use Adobe Premiere Pro's powerful toolset with confidence to bring flexibility, functionality and control to your video studio whether it's for video design, DVD movies, animations, or audio editing.
You will gain a good grounding in using this software ;
- The ssential skills to capture and combine video and stills
- Add an audio track
- Edit, add titles, transitions and effects,
- Export a video with the appropriate compression settings.
- Upload and Share Video
Thanks for the training and your after-sales support, much appreciated.