Adobe Photoshop Primer
On this course you will learn how to use Photoshop like a professional and explore it's hidden depths to fully appreciate what can be done with this amazing software. Learn how to acquire scans or digital images, combine and import graphics files, essential retouching techniques and best practice for saving images. Practical "real-world" examples will be used to demonstrate the most practical approach to creating photos and illustrations for use in professional documents for print or web.
What you will learn
- The Workspace
- Photoshop Tools & Menus
- Working efficiently
- Importing and exporting photos
- Working with Text & Guides
- Using Colour, Paths & Filters
- Layers & Masking
- Expert Retouching Techniques
- Creating Collages and merging images
- Importing & Exporting Files
- Customising your workspace
- Using Photoshop with other programs
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at photographers, graphic designers, architects, interior designers, marketing departments, in fact, anyone wanting to improve their digital images for professional and business use whether they are photographs, scanned images or graphics.
This course provides and ideal introduction for anyone who needs to have a thorough working knowledge about tools and techniques to work with Photoshop, efficiently, productively and to use it with confidence.
You will gain a good grounding in using the software
- Enhance your images
- Combine images
- Optimise your images for use in other programs
- Become proficient and productive